Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bureaucracy

Today I had a wonderful run in with the social services department in my county of jurisdiction, and let me tell you, I've had better experiences being nailed in the sack by a toddler.

I went up to the desk to set an appointment, and the lady keeps talking to her friend, ignoring me. Then she tells me to go sit and wait.

Quite pissed off, i went outside for a smoke and went back into the office, where I continue to wait for the next hour. Everyone gets called upon and I'm the only fucker left in the room when I go to ask her for an explanation she tells me I never checked in in the first place.

This bureaucractic bullshit is going to strangle our society. +1 impoverished ex-student, with loans for a bullshit education I wasn't able to get.

1 comment: